The weather is crummy and I just want to curl up in a bed with a book, so what better time to attempt….
THE BEDTIME BOOK TAG
1. What book kept you up all night reading?
2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
3. What book almost put you to sleep?
4. What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of its release?
5. What book has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend?
6. What book world would be your worst nightmare to live in?
7. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
8. What book cover reminds you of night time?
9. What book have you actually dreamed about?
10. What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?
The wasps from Kenneth Oppel’s middle grade novel The Nest. This gothic tale is assuredly not for those with an aversion to insects…*shudder*….
If you would like to do this tag on your own blog, consider yourself tagged!
Now if you’ll excuse me….*yawn*….I think I need to take a nap. All this talk about beds has got me pretty sleepy…