- Looking to add some new songs and rhymes to your fall story times? Check out Jbrary‘s celebration of Fall Favourites – plenty of fun songs and rhymes to share with your kids this autumn.
- Speaking of fall – Check out this AMAZING collection of fall-themed books – Rebecca has your fall-themed story times pretty much set.
- Celebrate International Coffee Day with these coffee-themed literary quotations.
- I’ve come across a few of these “Indestructibles” books, and I’m curious to find out just how indestructible they really are. Are they really chew proof, rip proof and 100% washable? I might just have to put them in the hands of a few babies and find out.
- In honour of Banned Books Week, Out of Print is donating 10% of purchases to the Uprise Books Project, which provides new copies of banned or challenged books to underprivileged teens. This Banned Book Bundle looks pretty nifty.
- I have a new backpack. Yes, I am in my thirties, but it still makes me excited to have a new backpack. It’s like back-to-school time all over again, except I don’t actually have to go back to school. Excellent.
So, what’s been catching your eye this week?